Young Living created One Heart essential oil blend to celebrate the joy of creating unity and connection in our communities by opening our hearts to love and service for others.
Specifically blended to bring people together and help create awareness of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation, the refreshing aroma of this balancing blend can encourage a bright outlook on life and the awareness that we are all in this together. This proprietary blend can also help you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality. Try using it during prayer or meditation for connection with your inner self.
The beautiful One Heart label was designed by Anita Perlaza, a graduate of the Young Living Academy in rural Ecuador who is now studying graphic design. Anita’s mom works at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Ecuador, and her father works at the Academy. Anita said she was inspired to create the design because “I think that if all people can join and collaborate, we can do great things together.”
One Heart’s proprietary blend includes Seed to Seal Premium essential oils from around the globe, produced by our Seed to Seal quality commitment, including Ylang Ylang and Valor essential oil blend to invoke confidence, as well as Ocotea from Ecuador and Lemon and Lime to uplift. Northern Lights Black Spruce and Spearmint help invigorate the senses.
In the spirit of this uplifting, connecting blend, 35% of each wholesale purchase goes to the Foundation to empower, improve, inspire, and change the lives of those in need.
- Encourages a bright outlook on life
- Opens your heart to love and service for others
- Encourages unity and connection with the community
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality
- Creates a calming, energizing environment when diffused
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality during prayer or meditation
- Slightly sweet, uplifting, refreshing aroma
- Complex and layered essential oil scent
- Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang† has a sweet, romantic aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents germacrene and alpha-farnesene.
- Lemon† and Lime† have an uplifting, fresh aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce† is rich and invigorating and contains the naturally occurring constituents bornyl acetate, camphene, and alpha-pinene.
- Ocotea from Ecuador† is delightfully spicy and contains the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene.
- Valor† has a woodsy, grounding aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, bornyl acetate, and camphene.
- Diffuse at home to enjoy the uplifting, calming aroma.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices to connect spiritually.
- Use to open your heart to love and service for those around you.
- Apply to your heart-space in the morning to encourage a bright outlook for your day.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Leave a Comment / Ask a Question
Subscribe to My Updates
Here's some information about the list that you're signing up for. It will populate the description from their account.
Free Email Class: Essential Oils 101
Learn all the basics on essential oils in my FREE Essential Oils 101 Email Course. I’ll also share DIY beauty and skin care recipes, homemade cleaners and other practical uses for essential oils to help you save money too.
Ready to begin a healthier life?
Get a Starter Bundle and SAVE!
Most of us begin our journey by choosing a Young Living Starter Bundle. The bundles offer considerable value for your money and they contain enough full-size items to ensure initial success using Young Living.
For Home, health, & fitness
Products for Everyone!
These products celebrate the harmony between nature, body, mind, and soul. Have you noticed that walking through lavender fields or a pine forest seems to instantly awaken your senses — from the energizing aromas to the feelings of well-being the smell evokes? Young Living infuses this into everything they create.
Next Event Title
This is a description of the event pulled from the user's account, talking about how awesome it is going to be.