The exclusive Dolphin Reef Diffuser Cover is designed to be used with Young Living’s proprietary, interchangeable diffuser motor (sold separately) and features a playful mother dolphin and her calf swimming through color-illuminated vapor released by pink sea sponges. The colorful coral, starfish, sea anemones, and a pearl-bearing giant clam will captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into an undersea wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s 100% pure, Seed to Seal Premium essential oils.
This patent-pending, interchangeable diffuser cover includes:
• Four white under-panel soft LED night-lights with on/off settings
• Six vapor LED light settings (blue, white, red, green, alternating, and off)
• Power and light control buttons
• Giant clam that can be used to store jewelry and other small treasures
Contents: Dolphin Reef Diffuser Cover (diffuser motor sold separately)
Dimensions: 27.5 x 26.6 x 24.8 cm
- Remove the motor lid.
- Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
- Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power line plug into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons (C) at the same time and then lift the cover off of the motor.