The exclusive Dino Land Diffuser Cover is designed to be used with Young Living’s proprietary, interchangeable diffuser motor (sold separately) and features color-illuminated vapor “erupting” from a prehistoric volcano, surrounded by menacing T. rex, triceratops, and pterodactyl figures. Captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into a Jurassic wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s Seed to Seal Premium essential oils.
This patents-pending, interchangeable diffuser cover includes:
• Four white under-panel soft LED night-lights with on/off settings
• Six “volcanic eruption” LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and off)
• Power and light control buttons
Contents: Dino Land Diffuser Cover (diffuser motor sold separately)
Dimensions: 26.5 x 26.9 x 22.7 cm
- Remove the motor lid.
- Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
- Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power line plug into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time and then lift the cover off of the motor.